Online GivingGive back to Walnut Hills.
- All are welcome at Walnut Hills UMC, a theologically progressive, non-judging Christian church dedicated to serving others
- Join us for Sunday worship at 9:30 a.m., and stay after for fellowship and refreshments
- Casual to professional dress
- Professional child care provided for children 0-3 years, 9:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (summer hours are 9:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.)
- After children’s time during Sunday worship, Children’s Church is for children 3 through 2nd grade, and features a scripture story lesson, activity, and a craft. Children return to the worship center before the end of worship
- Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month. All are welcomed to the table; you do not need to be a Walnut Hills UMC member to participate